Why Choose Sage?
“To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.”
At Sage, we have embedded sincerity and integrity into the core principles of the company. From the moment you contact Sage to your first initial intake appointment and throughout your experience at Sage, you will find staff dedicated to serving your child and your family. You can feel the impact of these driving principles in the manner in which staff interact with your child, in the collaborative relationship amongst the interventionists and supervisors, and in the contributions of the administrative team to your child’s program. Our primary goal is to ensure that your child receives quality ABA services from a team of enthusiastic individuals devoted to the progress of your child.
Here are some of the ways in which Sage stands out:
- Active involvement and individualized service from all Sage staff across all levels of service
- Adherence to research-based interventions and data-based decision making
- Team-based approach to intervention
- Programming for generalization and maintenance of behavior from the start of ABA services
- Use of best practices in determining individualized interventions rather than “cookie-cutter” approaches
- Encouragement of family members to participate during sessions
- Individualized parent consultation services by experienced staff